Times of the Day
GUIDELINES FOR LIFE IN SIXTH FORM
Times of the Sixth Form school day
Period 1 – iLearn 8.40 – 9.10
Period 2: 9.10 – 10.10
Period 3: 10.10 – 11.10
Break : 11.10 – 11.30
Period 4:11.30 – 12.30
Period 5:12.30 – 14.00 to include 30min lunchbreak
Year 12 Lunch Break: 12.30 – 13.00
Year 13 Lunch Break: 13.30 – 14.00
Period 6: 14.00 – 15.00
Period 7 – Twilight sessions : 15.00 – 16.00
All students are expected to attend every day and all timetabled sessions.
Year 12 and Year 13 students are expected to attend ilearn each day
iLearns will also include targeted groups, med soc, aspiring apprenticeships, Student Parliament, Ambassador meetings or Peer mentoring etc.
These core sessions are essential and non-negotiable.
- Twilight sessions only take place when timetabled most students will finish timetabled lessons at 3pm. Please be aware there are no late buses so it is the Students responsibility to make their own arrangements to get home safely.
- During the school day Sixth Form students are free to come and go off site as they please however this privilege can be revoked if students do not attend or are late to timetabled lessons.
- At all times students must log into the building on entry and exit throughout the day via the kiosks.
- Students may leave the school site if they do not have any further commitments that day.
- Students must attend iLearn sessions each day even if they are then followed by study periods.