Times of the day
Guidelines for Life in Sixth Form
Times of the Sixth Form school day
Period 1 – iLearn 8.40 – 9.10
Period 2: 9.10 – 10.10
Period 3: 10.10 – 11.30 to include 20min breaktime
Period 4:11.30 – 12.30
Period 5:12.30 – 14.00 to include 30min lunchbreak
Period 6: 14.00 – 15.00
Period 7 - Twilight sessions : 15.00 – 16.00
All students are expected to attend every day and all timetabled sessions.
Year 12 are expected to attend iLearn each day.
Yr 13 Core iLearns are staggered across the week for Sixth Form.
Year 13 are expected to attend on Tuesday, Thursday every week and Friday Week B.
These core sessions are essential and non-negotiable.
- Yr 13 Students are welcome to attend school from 8.40 every day if they wish. Tutors will be available every day in their tutor rooms from 8.40 – 9.10 to support students emotionally, academically or to support UCAS applications.
- Twilight sessions only take place when timetabled most students will finish timetabled lessons at 3pm.Please be aware there are no late buses so it is the Students responsibility to make their own arrangements to get home safely.
- During the school day Sixth Form students are free to come and go off site as they please however this privilege can be revoked if students do not attend or are late to timetabled lessons.
- At all times students must log into the building on entry and exit throughout the day via the kiosks.
- Students may leave the school site if they do not have any further commitments that day.
- Students must attend core iLearn sessions even if they are then followed by study periods.