Please complete the on-line Application Form below with as much detail as you can. Any queries please email Mrs Stubbs at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs H Stubbs
PA/Sixth Form Coordinator
Royal Wootton Bassett Academy
Royal Wootton Bassett
If you require further information, to arrange a visit, or have any questions, please email via our on-line enquiry proforma (under the Prospectus Section) or telephone Mrs Stubbs on 01793 841905.
- We will accept Applications for the Sixth Form up until September 2019.
- Once we have received your application, you will be invited in for a short interview with the Head of Sixth Form, Mrs A Bell and we will also arrange a tour of the school.
- Following the interview where we will discuss your choices and check that you have/will have the entry requirements we will make you a conditional offer in writing.
- Applications for Mad Dog Rugby Academy - please indicate interest on the Sixth Form Application Form. More details about the Academy will be released once a conditional place has been achieved.
- You will also be invited to attend our 2 day induction programme in the Summer Term to meet your tutors and fellow students, attend sample subject lessons and learn more about Sixth Form life and expectations.
Our Start Date is 2 September 2019
WHERE DO OUR STUDENTS COME FROM?
Students who live in the Swindon and Wiltshire Area are welcome to apply to Royal Wootton Bassett Academy Sixth Form. In the past two years we have recruited between 60-70% of our own internal students and students from the following schools:
|Lydiard Park Academy||Abbeyfield School, Chippenham|
|Bradon Forest School||John Bentley School, Calne|
|Isambard Community School||Ridgeway School|
|St Josephs Catholic School||
We are also happy to accommodate students from out of the area who move here or come back from Boarding Schools.