IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR YEAR 6 PARENTS:
Year 6 Parent "Meet the Transition Team" Information Evening
We are holding Parent Information Evenings at our local primary schools and a central meeting at RWBA for all other schools to attend. This is a chance for any prospective Year 6 Parent/Guardians only to meet some of the staff on the Transition Team and ask any questions they may have. This is not an offer of a secondary school place, as you will be notified of this by your local council on the 1st March 2018.
|School||Date ||Time |
|Broad Town CofE Primary School||6.00pm|
|St Bartholomew's Primary Academy||6.00pm|
|Longleaze Primary School||6.00pm |
|Lyneham Primary School||6.00pm |
|Noremarsh Junior School||6.00pm |
|Lydiard Millicent CofE Junior School||6.00pm |
|All other Primary Schools to attend RWBA||6.00pm |
Year 6 Parent Information Evening
A large A4 envelope will be sent to you prior to the Parent Information Evening on the DATE TO BE ADVISED. This pack will contain all the information needed/required for your child's transition to Secondary School - from which Tutor Group they are in, language choice, where to buy uniform, transport, music tuition and other important forms we require you to fill out etc...
- Date to be advised - 6.00pm - 8.00pm
Year 6 Induction Days (all students to attend both days)
- Thursday 12th & Friday 13th July 2018
- Times - 8.40am - 3.00pm (please arrive for 8.30am ready to be lined up in your Tutor Group on the playground, staff will be on hand to assist)
- Come in Primary School uniform, bring a pencil, packed lunch, trainers, water and money if you wish to purchase food in the School Restaurant
First Day of Term for New Year 7's
- Year 7 only - Tuesday 4th September 2018 (same as Induction Day, please arrive at 8.30 ready to be lined up in your Tutor Group on the playground)
- Whole school starts - Wednesday 5th September 2018
Uniform Sizing Afternoon's
- Chance to come in and size up your child's new uniform
- Dates to be advised......
- Parental responsibility to order on-line - Preference would be to have the uniform delivered to the home address unless you already have a child in school to collect. If you have a child in school then orders must be processed before 1st Monday of July, so uniform can be collected before the end of the summer term.